1 cup water, room temperature
3 Tbsp. oil
3 cups bread flour
1 Tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. salt
1 package yeast
- Place all ingredients in bread machine in order per manufacturer's instructions (mine is in the order listed).
- Set for dough cycle.
- Divide dough into 12 pieces, roll and shape each into an 8 inch rope
- Place 1/2 inch apart on a cookie sheet ( I line it with parchment paper)
- Sprinkle with salt
- Let rise until doubled, about 20 minutes
- Bake at 425 for 10 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Mix together 1/2 stick melted butter and 1/4 tsp. garlic powder and brush over warm bread sticks